Hi Sebastian,

you should be acknowledged in the acknowledge section of the XEP.
However 'Section 7' didn't change between the audit and now. It
remained the same ever since the original version of the XEP.

However credit is definitely due if only for the GCM auth tag thing.
(Actually could you look over how this is handled right now and if
this addresses the issues voiced in the audit?).

Section 6 only talks about the library level though. The very next
sentence says that OMEMO should do it's own trust model.

cheers
Daniel