On 28.02.2017 17:37, JC Brand wrote:
> XSF Council Minutes: 28 February 2017
> =====================================
>
> 1). Clarify CSI and Carbons state after SM resumption
>
> Tobias: Flow created PRs which clarify things and asked council to review.
> Would be nice if people could do so.
> …
> Link Mauve mentions that a NS bump is required due to the removal of
> <private>.

That is not entirely correct: The namespace bump is required so that
clients know when they can assume that the carbons state is restored
after the stream got resumed. That is why I changed the namespace in the PR.

But since bump was necessary anyway, I also decided to remove <private/>
in favour in xep334 hints, which I think is sensible.

- Florian