On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Dave Cridland <d...@cridland.net> wrote:
> I call bullshit.
>
> He copy and pasted some code (and the comments!).
>
> The fact he did this then submitted it to another project without
> attribution and flouting the licensing is actually besides the point -
> I have no idea in what parallel universe you can say that because
> someone can copy and paste the code from one file to another this
> means the spec is fine and anyone could knock out an implementation.

Anyone with an Ed25519 library can already create an implementation,
as I've explained, none of that code is owed by OWS, it's all either
from the public domain reference implementation, or it's simple math
that many other libraries implement. If you're worried about copying a
handful of
lines from signal, go copy them from any other ed25519
implementation.

—Sam