In lieu of an official Summit, I invite all interested parties to participate
in the unofficial Slummit!

Reply in this thread with a few short paragraphs about what you've been working
on, participating in, any projects you feel others should be made aware of, or
anything XMPP-related that you think others would find interesting. Feel free
to include a link to a longer, more detailed description elsewhere, but provide
a digestible summary first.

It doesn't need to be a well-edited masterpiece, and you don't have to
apologise for your less-than-perfect English, just get some words out and let
people know what's going on in the XMPP-world!

Additionally, if there's interest, I was considering organising a few
voice/video call mini-conferences for groups of 3-7 people (larger groups
become a communication burden), each focusing on a particular topic. (Dates 3-5
Feb, times according to participants' availability.)