On 1/28/21 10:29 AM, Dave Cridland wrote> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 at 22:11, Tedd Sterr <teddst...@outlook.com
<mailto:teddst...@outlook.com>> wrote:

    In lieu of an official Summit, I invite all interested parties to
    participate in the unofficial Slummit!

Yeah \o/

    Additionally, if there's interest, I was considering organising a
    few voice/video call mini-conferences for groups of 3-7 people
    (larger groups become a communication burden), each focusing on a
    particular topic. (Dates 3-5 Feb, times according to participants'
    availability.)

Can I suggest roadcast panel discussions instead? ie, lots of viewers, few speakers?

I second that. Working groups can anytime come together virtually. Irregardless of the summit. I am mostly interested in a stream of short 15-20 min talks, where every talk is followed by a short 5-10 min QA session. I could image that this would potentially only consume half a day. The rest of the day could be used by people to gather in working groups.

- Florian