Hello, is this virtual summit still at thing? I see that it's supposed to happen this week-end, but I see no activity either here on on summit@ MUC room. I was willing to propose a short talk about what I've worked on lastly, and I can still do it if it's not too late, but I would like to be sure that it is still happening.

Thanks!
Goffi