Hi Nikolaos,

> The point wasn't that anyone got offended... but rather that some got
> "alarmed" by the comment w.r.t. "disaster" and started jumping all over it.
> As I mentioned in another post... I don't think that is what Remi
> intended to say... .
>
> The unfortunate thing is that the nested layout problem reference is a
> red herring... and for me that was the bigger issue.
> I don't think there is any doubt that Remi wants this released and
> released properly just like the rest of us.
>
> In any event, just wanted to clarify that... .

My apologies if I misunderstood your point.

I realize that you could--justifiably--find that my comments were
misguided. Please know that I will be more careful in the future.

On a side note, thanks for reporting the typo in the book. I meant
to mention it; better late than never; and I've reported it to
PragProg. Hopefully they can fix the typo for those who own or will
purchase the ebook.

Finally, thanks for being so active and involved in Stripes. It is
refreshing to see the momentum pick up.

Cheers,
Freddy