Freddy,

The point wasn't that anyone got offended... but rather that some got
"alarmed" by the comment w.r.t. "disaster" and started jumping all over it.
As I mentioned in another post... I don't think that is what Remi
intended to say... .

The unfortunate thing is that the nested layout problem reference is a
red herring... and for me that was the bigger issue.
I don't think there is any doubt that Remi wants this released and
released properly just like the rest of us.

In any event, just wanted to clarify that... .

--Nikolaos