16603  <controller> forwardPattern should support different module

16916  <nested:write> using incorrect bean
This is probably serious enough to block 1.1. I don't know enough about it to fix it though.

16946  SwitchAction not setting context properly for tiles
There's a work around for this.

17018  Constant usage example inconsistant with the DTD and Validat
17031  Validation of required html:file elments passes when no file
I thought there was a reason we didn't check file input fields so this may not be a bug. Anyone know why we don't check file inputs?

Dave