On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Ted Husted wrote:

<snip/>

> As soon as someone deals with 16603, we could see if Martin is available
> to cut the release candidate (or if someone else wants to step up to bat
> if he's busy).

Craig has now dealt with 16603, and Bugzilla now shows that happy phrase
"Zarro Boogs found". I've just finished getting FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 out
the door, so I can now tackle Struts 1.1 RC1. I believe we still need to
vote, so I'll post an RC1 release plan and call it, and we can go from
there.

--
Martin Cooper