On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, David Graham wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:39:48 -0700
> From: David Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: It's Valentine's Day, where are we?
>
> In researching the SwitchAction bug I couldn't find any place that sets a
> ModuleConfig object into the ServletContext.  SwitchAction relies on
> RequestUtils.selectModule() to actually switch the ModuleConfig.
> selectModule() relies on a ModuleConfig being in the ServletContext.

SwitchAction (indirectly by virtue of its call to
RequestUtils.selectModule() doesn't set a *context* attribute -- it sets a
*request* attribute.  That is what is required to recognize a new module.

The ModuleConfig context attributes are all set up at startup time, under
a key of Globals.APPLICATION_KEY plus the module prefix.  The ModuleConfig
for the currently executing module is stored as a request attribute (under
Globals.APPLICATION_KEY).

> I did a search on all java files for any place calling
> setAttribute(Globals.MODULE_KEY and got nothing.  Any ideas?
>
> Dave

Craig