In researching the SwitchAction bug I couldn't find any place that sets a ModuleConfig object into the ServletContext. SwitchAction relies on RequestUtils.selectModule() to actually switch the ModuleConfig. selectModule() relies on a ModuleConfig being in the ServletContext.

I did a search on all java files for any place calling setAttribute(Globals.MODULE_KEY and got nothing. Any ideas?

Dave

From: "James Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: It's Valentine's Day, where are we?
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:16:36 -0500

The initial plan of action was to have an RC1 today.  We currently have
6 outstanding bugs:

12573  Handling of HTML-Checkboxes and (dynamic) FormBeans result i
16603  <controller> forwardPattern should support different module
16916  <nested:write> using incorrect bean
16946  SwitchAction not setting context properly for tiles
17018  Constant usage example inconsistant with the DTD and Validat
17031  Validation of required html:file elments passes when no file

I don't think we're every going to be in a zero bugs found state for
more than a couple of hours, because Struts is becoming so widely used
that there are always going to be new bug reports (even if they're
erroneous)

Does anyone consider any of the above bugs severe enough to constitute a
blocker on an RC1?  If not, we should designate the 2/14 nightly build
as RC1 so we can push toward an end-of-the-month release.  If so, we
need to push to close them.

James