At 9:38 AM -0500 12/22/03, Robert Leland wrote:
I believe Joe said though all unit test ran they **didn't** all pass, I believe it was like 66%
passed.

Hi, all... I've been at my in-laws for the holidays and have intermittent net access.

I turned out my major ant/cactus problem was that Ant was using JUnit 3.7 and many of the tests use a version of assertEquals that was added in 3.8; the error messages weren't making it really clear, but a little sleuthing turned it up. So yesterday using Ant I was passing all but the testMultiple method in TestCookieTag -- one out of nearly 2000 methods. I'm running the tests again based on today's CVS Head, although I'm pretty sure it was only docs that have changed since my last update.

Since I didn't make any changes to the class tested by that failure, I'm going to take this as the threshold and soon, I'll start checking in my changes to run tests under maven -- although not right this minute, and I'm not sure I'll do it until I get back home over the weekend; we'll see how things go.

Running the tests under Maven was better than 66%; it was nearly 80% of classes passing cleanly, and only scattered methods through the others which have to do with cookies -- that consistency makes me pretty sure it's a config problem.

Happy holidays to everyone; I'll be online again before I get back home, but only intermittently.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "We want beef in dessert if we can get it there."
-- Betty Hogan, Director of New Product Development, National Cattlemen's Beef Association