Hi,

In Dec-2000 issue of Javaworld, there was an article by "Thor Kristmundsson"
about enhancing Struts framework with regex validation and automatic
properties. Though the article is outdated due to recent development in
Struts but I liked the idea and spent some time implementing it.

In order to be compatible with future releases of Struts, is it possible to
post those changes for check-in? I suppose its only possible if the
committers like the ideas presented in that article.

As I am also working on some more userinterface related tags. What's the
process of submitting those tags to be part of the struts framework.

Thanks,
Tahir Awan