>In Dec-2000 issue of Javaworld, there was an article by "Thor Kristmundsson"
>about enhancing Struts framework with regex validation and automatic
>properties. Though the article is outdated due to recent development in
>Struts but I liked the idea and spent some time implementing it.

I'm not keen of using regex for the validation of form fields, as I find them too
limiting. There are somethings you just can't do with regex that a general
bit of coding can handle (eg, credit card validation and good date checking).

--
Kumera - a new Open Source Content Management System
for small to medium web sites written in Perl and using XML