From: Young, Wayne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 9:37 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: development issues

I agree that it can't handle everything, but you also can't write custom
validation everywhere.

The design also allows the validation to be modified in the JSP, a
requirement of some of our customers. (we always re-validate in our
transaction services layer)

I am very much in favor of the addition of regex validation to Struts.

Wayne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]