Is that a -1 for 1.1 or -1 for any release?

Dave

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David M. Karr)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Declare Struts 1.1b3 as Struts 1.1 RC1
Date: 18 Jan 2003 13:13:43 -0800

David> The only added attribute was "cdata" that defaults to true on the javascript
David> tag. I'd like to see this included in the release because it rounds out the
David> xhtml functionality.

David> We have yet to hear back from Martin if he is vetoing this change. If he does,
David> then I'll remove the attribute and always put a cdata section around the
David> javascript in xhtml mode. Obviously, I and other xhtml users would be
David> dissapointed.

David> And on that note, remember that we need to make sure that any attribute changes
David> in the base library get into Struts-EL. There were some attribute changes made
David> right before the 1.1b3 tagging, which was during a five day period when my
David> house was without power for 79 hours, so I wasn't able to get the associated
David> Struts-EL changes in until after 1.1b3 was tagged. I don't think that is a
David> real problem, but it will be a real problem if something like this happens for
David> the real release.

I'm not sure this matters at this point, but if we're really voting on taking
the 1.1b3 tag as rc1, I guess I'd -1 that, based on my previous comment. If we
used 1.1b3, The "html:link" tag will have an "action" attribute, but the
"html-el:link" tag will not.

Is there an easy way to get the diffs or comments of all elements with commits
since the 1.1b3 tagging?