Ted Husted wrote:
Of course, since this is a majority vote situation,

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/decisions.html

these -1s will not prevent a release, unless other committers change their vote. (My chance to veto the idea unilaterally was when the build.xml was first changed, but that boat has sailed :(

-Ted.
Or other committers cast -1s for whatever reason (keep forgetting how many we are now :)

It's now +4 (turner, craigmcc, jmitchell, dgraham) and -3 (dmkarr, mcooper, husted).

-T.