Yes. Since announcing the Beta, there has been an uptick in user activity,
so there are a number of bugs that need to be addressed. Unfortunately,
FileUpload seems to be a one man show (me) at the moment, with the original
contributors being conspicuously absent.

It looks like there are 2 outstanding bugs on fileupload. One of them appears to be a simple fix and the other has a patch. The non-ascii file names bug 14120 might be marked as later if we need a 1.0 release soon and the patch doesn't fix it.

David