-1

Two weeks seems a little tight.

I only say this because the change to the nested tags after RC1 wasn't the
smallest of changes, and I personally feel a little nervous that it would be
shoved out the door with only two weeks on a release. It was a big fix to get
Tomcat 4.1.x going with them, and it was agreed that having the RC2 timespan
to allow uptake on any glaring problems would be fine, but two weeks seems a
little quick.

I've done my best to usher the latest of the tags onto the masses but the
broadcast of a release brings in more people than I could ever hope of
reaching personally. When RC2 comes out I'd like a little more time to be
assured people are comfy with the changes.

And as ted mentioned, some of the docs need updating, and for FileUpload to
run its course.

I know people want it out there but could I stretch the friendship and ask
that there's at least a month of RC2 before final?... (what's two more
weeks?... they'll fly by, I promise  :)

Arron.