> What if we compromise on 3 weeks?  I understand the tag testing issue but we
> shouldn't be holding back because of documentation issues.

It's all about getting the tags and other changes tested more completely.
(what's documentation? ;)

I can very munch understand something happening for JavaOne, it's a big deal
to be able to say something new is out there. But after JavaOne, a week isn't
much when there's not too much going on and it helps assure a more quality
product, IMHO.

Arron.