Martin Cooper wrote:
I'm actually in the middle of adding that now. ;-) I remember you asked me
a while ago to make sure we list the explicit versions we use.

The "What's Included" section seems like the logical place. My only
concern is that, because of the length of the "RC/Beta Fixes" section,
it's quite far down the page. But I don't know where else I would put
it...

It would be best to carry the explicit list on the installation page

installation.html

as we always have, and then add a cross-reference from the Release Notes, to remind people where to find it. =;)

We might also mention that the packages are also cited in the build.properties.sample file.

But, we should avoid keeping the actual list in a third place =:)