Steve Raeburn wrote:

Rob,

You added the .gif UML diagrams for the actions package a couple of months
ago. I'd like to add MappingDispatchAction. Is there a source image anywhere
that I can edit or do I need to edit the .gif itself?

I'll check that in. I used SilverRun-JDJ 1.1, it was free from a commercial vendor.

-Rob

Steve

Robert Leland                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Application Development

804 N. Kenmore Street           +01-703-525-3580
Arlington VA 22201