But forward= doesn't allow you to mix 'n' match context/module relative
forwards :-)

> > Now that's simple. Especially if you allow a global default forward...
> >
> >   <action path="/myAction"/>
>
> All we know from this is that there is an action mapped to /myAction but
> we don't know what handles it.  Taken by itself, it looks nonsensical and
> would likely cause confusion.  This may be a case where it's *too* simple.
>
> David

I wasn't being entirely serious with that, just following it to its logical
conclusion. I did say it probably wasn't very useful. But it would work. If
you know that you can define a global default forward then it makes sense.

It does raise the question of whether we want to allow/look for a global
default action. I'm thinking it may be better to insist that each global
forward has a name, just to avoid confusion. Technically, it works but it
might just be too confusing.

Steve.