> Ideally, I believe another class, specified by the ActionForward, should
>
> be responsible for setting up any "chrome" a particular page may need.
> It's the one that knows where the page is (via the path property), and
> so it's the one that should be privy to these details.

Not sure if this comment belongs in the context of here, but I'll throw it
out. We use Tiles and Tiles Controllers heavily, and one thing I dislike
about forwarding to a TileDefinition is that I cannot then easily figure out
which Action I'm forwarding to ( The path names a definition which is the
same for each view in my case).

I'm currently appending information via an extension to the ActionForward,
this extra info is then used in my controller to prepare the appropriate
data for that view.  If there was some more transparent way to do this that
would be good.

I currently have one controller per definition, which may encompass several
related views.