I was mainly trying to be sure that it was technically feasible to use
commos-chain for this kind of decomposition, and that seems to be the
case.  For actually implementing a 1.1-compatible layer, we'd need more
than just me working on the code.  But I wanted to share my initial
progress to see if it caught anyone else's interest.

I am very interested in this. So far we've avoided extending Request Processor because it's not currently composable. Some of our apps might need Tiles, while others might not. So anything we do to RP, we'd have to do at least twice -- one to extend TilesRequestProcessor and one to extend standard Request Processor. But, we have several extensions that really belong in a request processor more than a "base action". So count me in as an interested party who's willing to help.

Greg

DISCLAIMER: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.