Hi all,

Are there any plans to have organized discussions about the thinking towards Struts 2? WIll it happen on this list, or will there be a Wiki or something else?

I've been an avid follower of the discussions here, admit that many of them are beyond me, but would like to help out however I can as the opportunities arise, even if it's something as mundane as trying to distill out the various ideas people have had regarding how Struts should be in the future.

Chris