On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:
<snip />
> <ducks>
> We can even add Forrest-based generation to our current Ant-based build
> scripts :-).  It's just an external tool, after all.
> </ducks>

Actually it is very easy to do, using a forrest entity which imports
forrest targets.  The only setup needed is to install forrest and set
FORREST_HOME.  All the same ant targets used now to build the site can be
used to build forrest.  If the Forrest route was accepted, I planned to do
this from the start.

Don