Robert Leland wrote:
> Maven already creates a changelog for struts when a site:generate is
> performed.

Yes, in the end, that's what I did. Had to munge it a bit to agree with our stylesheets, but no big. I checked in six month's worth, but didn't update the site since it makes for a big page. I'm thinking we can archive one-month blocks and link backward from the current month.

My own immediate plans are to segment the changelog into one-month blocks, update the release notes with the appropriate high-level bullets (based on a review of the changelog), and start patching the documentation as needed.

I believe as soon as the next Validator ships, we could go ahead and roll 1.2.0. It may or may not be GA material, but we should get it out there where the community can decide.