Ted Husted wrote:
. If someone were up for sheparding the tests, especially the
example application testing,

If testing example apps, means not much more than see if the war files work and browse it, I will do it. (of course some of them had problems before, like tiles example, but not sure what, like broken links, but I will test ). I would rather not learn Cactus, etc.
Tell me when to plan.
I might do it anyway, with a nightly build, and also test it in my bP, that nothing is broken, and will send a mail to the dev list.

Is the nighly build very similar to 1.2 so some can happen now?

.V