Hello pros,

     I am using Struts and found a bad problem: it doesn't accept
internacionalized input for dates and numbers.
     As experimented, dates are accepted only in the 'yyyy-MM-aa' pattern.
I posted this bug at bugzilla for  Struts and commons-beanutils as I
couldn't use it in the RequestProcessor to perform the localized populate.
     I have a version of the RequestProcessor and common-beanutils here
that works all right as I fixed them, posted the patches to bugzilla and I
am waiting for something to happen!
     Why doesn't Struts implement this feature? If it implements, how's
it's used?

     Will my patches be used for fixing theses bugs or I am doing it the
wrong way?
     I really need answers because it involves a very important project
that will change the future of my company... one of our problems is that we
have proprietary frameworks everywhere and we want to change to Struts if
it fits our needs for the view layer.

     Thank you guys,

Stutz