As Nathan and Matt mentioned, the link would only be indicating what module it was
linking to. No extra information is needed over what the contextRelative syntax would
require. The contextRelative syntax simply embeds the module prefix in the link.

Actually, there is one difference :)

By using the module syntax, we are leaving the door open to the idea of decoupling the
module-prefix from the "logical" module at some future time.

Right now, stuff for the "excercise" module is under /root/exercise, but that might
change sometime, so that we migth be able to map the files for the "exercise" module
to some other location. Of course, that all depends on where people want to take
modules in the future.