I have to agree. I am somewhat accomplished at programming, but I have limited "administrative" talents. I would have contributed a lot, but I just have not been able to talk myself into spending my time learning how to get what I need to help. This is no excuse. I still feel guilty as hell. But, this is, I would guess, the major block to most people who do not contribute.

Michael