FWIW I'm with Martin on this. I don't understand the advantage having
separate repositories will give us. Even under one top lever repository
directory, we can organize the Struts product(s) however we like.

The only advantage I can see in having separate repositories would be to
make it easier to grant different groups of committers access to
different areas. But that's not what we want to do anyway.

Another reason NOT to split into several top level directories is that
it adds more clutter to the already busy Apache repository. IMHO fewer
top level directories makes it easier for people to find what they need.

If there's a compelling reason to split into several top-level
repository directories that hasn't been stated (or I've missed), please
let me know, otherwise  I'd prefer to keep as few as possible.

But it's not a life or death issue either way :-)

Steve