--- Kris Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nope. <logic:match> does substring matching.

IMO, any tag that does not interact with Struts' core resources should
live in the Jakarta Taglibs project.  This allows non-Struts projects to
benefit from the functionality while freeing Struts to focus on its core
features.  Substring matching doesn't sound like a Struts specific
operation.

David