Hello Ted,

TH> Personally, I think Thor's interfaces seem useful, and I may add his
TH> patches to my own code base.

 I think regexp validation is interesting and will be very useful..
 But there are some problems with such kind of validation code - it
 uses hard rules to process number and date values. Java already has
 i18n mechanism and it can be used to format/parse output/input values
 in form processing. With it you can specify format strings too and
 make data formatting more flexible without regexp strings.

 But all it about number and date formatting only. Regexp validations
 useful for such validations as phone numbers, e-mails, etc. So it is
 good addition to the struts for my mind.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]