> I'm always pleasantly surprised when I look, and as of a few seconds ago
there
> are 909 subscribers to STRUTS-USER (!!).  There are 450 on STRUTS-DEV.

Yes, and the number of messages here daily often exceeds that of
JSP_INTEREST! And more importantly, the messages and discussions here tend
to be more focused and on-topic than other lists. Congratulations, Craig.

And John, don't sweat the mistake, I hope my post wasn't considered a flame.
Most of us have made that mistake at one time or another, it's an easy one
to make.

Bill