Matt,

Not sure I follow what you are trying to do.  Do you want to post some more
info...?

Cheers,

Dave

Matt Raible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/26/2001 11:06:02
PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED],
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
Subject:  RE: HTML:link tag

Does anyone know how to extract the link url using
struts, rather than the full <a...></a> tag?  I would
like to get a URL from a global-forward for use in a
javascript function.

Thanks,

Matt