I have a search page that displays a list of data, it is a jsp that only
talks to itself.  I'd like to add a "done" button at the bottom that takes
them back to the main menu when they are done.

In my JSP, I'd like to put:

And map it in my struts-config.xml using:

<action
       path="/searchResource"
       forward="/resourceList"
       name="resourceForm"
       scope="request"
       validate="false"
       input="/mainMenu">
         <forward name="cancel" path="/mainMenu" />
      </action>

But this does NOT work, so I am looking for a "work around" using the
following:

And I want to get "/NASApp/appName/mainMenu" from html:link, rather than
hardcoding it into my application.

Thanks,

Matt