Sorry, I forgot the error:

Missing identifier: jsp_missing_attribute in resource: servlet
[02/Jul/2001 13:21:27:0] error: Exception: SERVLET-execution_failed: Error
in executing servlet resourceList: java.lang.Exception: Missing id! jsp_mis
sing_attribute
Exception Stack Trace:
java.lang.Exception: Missing id! jsp_missing_attribute
        at com.netscape.jsp.JSPTree.validateAttributes(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.jsp.JSPTree.compileUserTag(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.jsp.JSPTree.compile(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.jsp.JSPTree.compileUserTag(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.jsp.JSPTree.compile(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.jsp.JSPTree.compileUserTag(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.jsp.JSPTree.compile(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.jsp.JSP.compile(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.server.servlet.jsp.JSPCompiler.JSPtoJava(Unknown
Source)
        at com.netscape.server.servlet.jsp.JSPCompiler.compileJSP(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.jsp.JSPCompiler.compileOrLoadJSP(Unknown Source)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.jsp.JSPCompiler.compileInstance(Unknown Source)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.jsp.JSPCompiler.compileInstance(Unknown Source)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletRunner.createServletInfo(Un
known Source)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletRunner.execute(Unknown
Source)
        at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.kivasoft.thread.ThreadBasic.run(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)