From: Rajeev Singh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 6:14 PM
To: 'struts-user'
Subject: Dynamically Developing HTML forms

Hi,
  I have a query as to whether I can use Struts comfortably for an
application wherein I have to generate HTML /JSP pages Dynamically. All
these JSP's will have different names that too generated dynamically and
not predecided names. I don't think we can WAR in this case so we cant
follow Model 2 MVC and we have to go for Model 1.

Thanx,
Rajeev