Reply to Rajeev:
In your dynamic web site u probably will still have fixed type of pages
with a predefined format e.g. Form, Report, Report with Graph etc. for say
a Gold Customer etc, in which case these pages could be treated as
templates. I believe that you would be choosing the appropriate template
in an action depending on the customer type & page type setup the bean
which will populate the web page.

If this is completely off the mark, are u talking about a Personalization
Engine such as my.yahoo.com or engines which are sold by Open Market etc