From: Rajan Gupta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 8:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Dynamically Developing HTML forms

A servlet would be better than using a plain JSP, because coding &
debugging will be better, else u will have to write a lot os scriplets in
your JSP code.
U can still use Struts by forwarding to a servlet with two request
parameters one for the XML document & the other for the stylesheet, Xalan
can be used to get the resulting output which can be then streamed to the
response buffer.