> You have to keep the data in the session or write it to the
> database. (Storing
> it on each form as hidden fields seems too fiddly to me).
> Unless you have huge volumes I actually prefer to save it on
> the database &
> have a status field that indicates the data is incomplete.

that is true for data entry screens. Not for various display screens where
you only need an identifier to retrieve your information from a database.

For data entry screens I think I will have to rely on sessions, since I like
my data in the database to be complete otherwise you should have a worker
thread to check your database for incomplete fields and destroy these
incomplete records after a number of time/days/weeks.

Gr
Ronald

Furore B.V.
Rijswijkstraat 175-8
Postbus 9204
1006 AE Amsterdam
tel. (020) 346 71 71
fax. (020) 346 71 77

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer