Hello,
I have been using forte CE as my main IDE for developing my java and jsp
applications. The concept behind struts sounds great as I want to move
toward a more standand templates/framework for my web based
applications. My taglib experience has been very small and my EJB
experience is still in the book reading phase. Does forte CE
work well with struts or am I better off just using xemecs/jde
to edit files by hand. Thanks.
--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer