From: maillist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 10:29 AM
To: struts-user
Subject: Re[2]: Database access design question

On Monday, June 10, 2002, 10:13:34 AM, wbchmura wrote:

wEBc> I took a quick look at the yahoo site - and will pursue that
further,
wEBc> but can you recommend any write-ups anywhere on this?

      I just went through the same struggles you are going through.
      Robert wrote up a great post that really helped clarify things
      for me. I'm trying the find the post now and I'll send it to
      you. (I have it saved at home and if I can't find it I'll send
      it to you later).

      Also be sure to check out Chuck's chapter 6 at this link:
      http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp

      Vic's webPIM application handles the architecture in a different
      way and you could find out more by downloading the sample app:
      http://www.basebeans.com/downloads.jsp

      I'll also send you what I came up with if you are interested
      (which for the most part follows the design principals Robert
      and Chuck helped me understand).

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Instead of studying for finals, what about just going to the Bahamas
and catching some rays? Maybe you'll flunk, but you might have flunked
anyway; that's my point."
  -Jack Handey

For additional commands, e-mail: