From: "Jerry Jalenak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 3:17 PM
Subject: RE: Database access design question

> I'm needing to move my data access from my Actions to a 'pure' business
> bean.  Does anyone have a good example (or link) on how to create and use
> DAO?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jerry

and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.