I'm agree to use underscores instead of dots because effectively there are
problems on some servers like Weblogic.

I think that it can be complicated to name external jars with there release
number because for the developpers it is easy to replace a jar with the same
name.

On the other hand it was simple to have a release.txt file where are store
the jar files names with there release and a link to the original project.

It will be very usefull for the integration of several libraries which use
different dependencies.

Arnaud

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services