From: Joe Barefoot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 4:04 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts & Persistence

I haven't had time to play with OJB yet, but does anyone know if it works
properly with Oracle?  I mean, I know it should work fine with any DB for
generating select and update statements, but what about inserts when you are
using sequence numbers?  The increments are handled differently in different
databases, so I'm curious how OJB addresses this (if at all).

thanks,
Joe