Actually, yes I am.

Although, now that I'm a little more familiar with OJB, I must admit that I
won't be using the JDO implementation, its not complete.  I'm going with
ODMG.

If I don't get slammed today at work, I should be finished.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta